- That person who has it all together
- That person who seems to have it all together
- A miracle worker
- The perfect mother with a perfect angelic child
- That crafty chick who has the time to sew cute little things
- A rocket scientist
- An acrobat in the circus (I am afraid of heights)
- A Pulitzer Prize winning author
- That woman with the spotless house/car/wardrobe/office/etc.
- A culinary chef
- Rich and famous
But, that’s okay. I can just be me. I can be who God created me to be. Sometimes I may not know who I am or why exactly I’m here. I just keep on keeping on. I gotta just keep swimming. I have to do what I know is right, regardless of pressure from others.
It is better to try and fail than to never try at all. Mistakes help us learn and grow.
On a side note, we have lost another incredibly talented person here on this planet. R.I.P. Harper Lee. Thank you for giving us a book that we can read countless times and never grow sick of.